Here is a detailed process for placing an order:
- Before clicking the Buy Tax Software Pros Online 1040 button, you need to have your EFIN ready. Submit your EFIN number. Once done, it will show an EFIN summary. It should show that your EFIN is active. Once your EFIN summary is entered, it will be inputted into the system.
Reminder: An active EFIN is required before you can get a tax preparer software. This is a requirement from the IRS; not Tax Software Pros Without your EFIN summary, your order cannot be entered into the system.
- If you were a prior CCH, TaxWise, ATX or affiliated customer, Tax Software Pros may ask for a Release document. The release means that you no longer want to be associated with the prior company. This is important in ensuring that no one else is using your EFIN.
- If you owe money to a CCH or any affiliated company, they will not allow you to sign up with us until that is taken care of. To get a release, we will notify your next steps by email.
- Orders are processed during the Sales Department’s business hours . Please note that Tax Software Pros does not process hours 24 hours a day. Tax Software Pros takes the time to ensure that we are working with legitimate operators because we value the relationship and because we deal with sensitive data. Planning and being ready for the season is part of the process. Despite this, Tax Software Pros processes new orders all year round.
- All orders are nonrefundable. We follow the refund policy exactly as it is written on the website. If you are not yet 100% sure, we encourage you to try our demo first. There may be special occasions when your order is refunded, but there is a processing fee of at least 10%